Did you see that bear? Did you see that bear?

Good job.

for anyone who has ever played skyrim should know that this kinda thing is funny, until someone makes a parody of you for it. Nice animation, it got a few laughs from me

Recurring Dream Recurring Dream

Good job.

Sylish and simple.

Good going!

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks :)

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

I laughed.

Hard. I have seen the joke before, but didn`t much care for it, the fact that it has skyrim (a game i don`t much enjoy) and i had a laugh while watching it should tell you something.

I know animation is difficult, but don`t stop! this was worth every second put into it!

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Well done!

you caught my eye with the title, (Odd) and i held onto it cos of the simple animations, and i don`t think you did this on purpose, but i found a symbolic meaning to it.

Not that anyone cares.

Madness Trollification Madness Trollification

I think you have pleased us

Like all the others here, i beieve that the expressions were almost as good as the fact it was madness. I personally would like to see more of this unnamed badass, and if i am not overstepping boundaries, i like this protagonist better than hank.

10/10.

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

Pretty good,

I thought the characters were the little testing bots from portal two, But it seems to flow better if you imagine that the blue, orange green and purple "Eyes" are not Wheatly, or anyone else in the portal series.

But overall, it was really well done.

Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

Love it.

So far as i can tell, your videos are like ruffles, you can never have just one.

Yes, i can quote a chip bag while on the computer. FULL AMERICAN.

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

really worth the frontpage

the only problem i had, is that this video is an okay sound level, but anyone shouting in this video makes my speakers bleed.

Really funny, Really loud. Worth the time put in. 8/10

Anal Adventures Anal Adventures

Hate to be the one to suggest it,

But i think that this is a terrible flash video (i went in expecting terrible, but in a different sense) and that this is Most definately not worth anything that went in. the animation (all fifteen seconds of it) were smooth, but the video is not really good, and only worth the ability to criticize Coughing-Dog on his handiwork.

The whole video hangs in the balance of a single joke, so if you cried laughing when watching "Anal Adventures" this video was a killer, But i did not.

Weed Kills Weed Kills

I like this one a lot better.

I think that it`s because All of the voices were different enough for me to recognize they are different characters, And it was also pretty funny.

I liked this video, even if it was a tad too short. Cheers.