Did you see that bear? Did you see that bear?

Good job.

for anyone who has ever played skyrim should know that this kinda thing is funny, until someone makes a parody of you for it. Nice animation, it got a few laughs from me

Recurring Dream Recurring Dream

Good job.

Sylish and simple.

Good going!

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks :)

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

I laughed.

Hard. I have seen the joke before, but didn`t much care for it, the fact that it has skyrim (a game i don`t much enjoy) and i had a laugh while watching it should tell you something.

I know animation is difficult, but don`t stop! this was worth every second put into it!

Feed Us Feed Us

A really good concept

But the game itself kinda lacked. The game would run rather slowly, Turning was awfull in-speed chasing. The concept art, and Gameplay itself was very nice, just...plz fix the quality, and maybe the turning too.

An average, but fun, 7/10

Infestor Infestor

very nice.

I enjoy the concept of this game more then the game itself, it`s a simple game, but is fun too. the fun comes more from the idea of the DarkArchon (for those who are familiar). Its not so much fun as in "OMYgoodnesS Imma DIE!" so much as Heheke, i have you now!

Glad it reached frontpage, but it still needs some work.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

This is a very good game!

the controls take some getting used to ( they`re a bit quick, but you`ll need it later!) and the game is not an innovative one, but with such a wide variety of enemies, and a ton of upgrade possibilities, i forsee i will be playing this Long into the future.
Play it, you`ll get what i mean when i say "The fun this game brings is Crazy, it shouldn`t be this good, but it is."

9/10 from me, Use it well.

-Dreadnaught -Dreadnaught

i love it, name an` all!

i thought it`d be grindier, but its still good.

"it is better to die for the emperor rather than liv for yourself" (dreadnaught-dawn of war1)

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

man,

i like the song but the chat had better come out soon, ive been waiting for two years.

"portalin` aint easy, but it sure is fun! like ur mom!"

Loki's Lantern Loki's Lantern

Good job Warrowick, I saw this on frontpage and i thought i was gonna hafta allcaps a buncha new guys...

You proved me wrong. This picture seems to be a throwback to something, i cannot figure it out, but it seems that way, and really stuck with me the way you drew this. I like the way you threw light on this one.

Ever thought about animating?

Harrowick responds:

Thank you very much! :) I'm surpised that I haven't been trolled yet on this xD
Actually. I'm in school at the moment studying 3D Animation. :)

bleeding heart bleeding heart

Very intuitive.

My favorite one of yours so far.

Pray tell, what gave you the idea (inspiration, or whatever)

POBOT responds:

haz not been on newgrounds in a while obviously, but here i am. my inspiration came from a lot biker related art styles and like jeff hearty stuff i geuss.

f.u.b.a.r. f.u.b.a.r.

Why Fubar?

were you saying something?

I believe that the skull seems a bit disproportionate, and the fire too wiry, but a gloss coat and some ink would make this pix.

(Sorry to stomp on your balls about this, many people at school say they are the best artists ever and that they FUCKING WIN and then i have to dispense with them, I am being fine tuned to the art of picking at art.)

POBOT responds:

yeah, it was first time drawing a skull so it came out crappy. but idk...i just like the word fubar. it funny